Divorce Lawyer Advocating for You in Warner Robins, GA
Strong advocacy and empathetic representation in family law matters in Houston County for more than 15 years
At The Law Office of Christine M. Cruse, P.C., your best interests are our top priority. We understand that dealing with legal matters is stressful, especially when they involve your family or your own freedom. As a focused divorce law firm, we know you need the assistance of an attorney in Warner Robins, GA who is compassionate, understanding and tenacious. We tailor our approach to your individual circumstances and needs, while guiding you through the process step by step.
Experience and candor matter when choosing an attorney in Houston, Bibb or Peach County
Our experience allows us to set proper expectations and understand likely outcomes. If you are concerned that you acted inappropriately, we honestly tell you how it may affect you. Your case relies on its strengths and, even more importantly, in being prepared to handle any weaknesses. To accomplish this goal, we are:
- Skilled advocates — Christine M. Cruse is a former Houston County prosecutor and is highly respected as a tough litigator who obtains results for her clients.
- Trustworthy and professional — With our proven track record of success, our clients have confidence that they are in good hands with our firm by their side.
- Warmth and hospitality — We have a welcoming staff that listens carefully to your needs and responds to your questions quickly and thoroughly. Our office is AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for communication ability, responsiveness, quality of service and value.
Equipped to protect your best interests
Individuals seeking a reliable and straightforward Georgia attorney can contact The Law Office of Christine M. Cruse, P.C. with confidence. We work passionately and aggressively toward obtaining the best resolution possible for you in the following areas:
- Divorce — If you need assistance with a family law matter, such as military divorce, property division or establishing fathers' rights, we are assertive in pursuing your case.
- Child support, custody and visitation — Protecting the best interests of each child is our mission.
- Adoptions — We use every resource to make your family whole.
- Mediation — We save you time and money by resolving your dispute outside of court.
If you reside in the areas of Houston, Bibb or Peach County, let us use our knowledge and experience to assist you.
Contact a central Georgia family law attorney for a consultation today
If you are looking for an attorney in Warner Robins, GA who is competent, empathetic and experienced, contact The Law Office of Christine M. Cruse, P.C. We offer flexible hours, convenient parking and a 20 percent discount for active military personnel and veterans. Call us today at 478.333.6323 or contact us online.